I suggest you ...

automatic late fees

i would like to have an option for an automatic late fee, maybe part of automatic invoicing. wehn setting up the automatic invoice, have a box to check for automatic late fee. when checked have box open that allows you set an amount of days, say 20 days from when invoice is sent where an automatic late fee is applied to any students account who has not paid yet. the late fee would then show up on next months invoice as 'late fee for previous month.'

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dean WhiteDean White shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jana RitchieJana Ritchie commented  · 

Be able to charge a fee for a date range other than monthly but not by the lesson.

• Chaundra WrightChaundra Wright commented  · 

I would like to have an automatic late fee assessed to an account after a certain date.

• Joanne GorneyJoanne Gorney commented  · 

Looking forward to this!! WHen will it be released?

• Bernard "Senchant" BirgenheierBernard "Senchant" Birgenheier commented  · 

Make it so MTH! ...Orig posting was 2011.

Any option to do this automatically will be appreciated. Shouldn't take so long or be so difficult to figure out how to make this feature available or work.

I'll do it for ya and send a bill if you like ;P

• Laine BryceLaine Bryce commented  · 

I'd like the automatic late fee option, and sending out new invoices when the due date is past.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Yes, I would like to have the option to pre-set late fees according to date. My piano tuition's are due between the 1st and the 7th. On the 8th I would like a new invoice generated showing late fees. These could be pre-set for the year and in my mind nothing more would need to be done, the computer would pick up on these perameters and charge accordingly. Thanks

• ERIC LESKOERIC LESKO commented  · 

Good idea, but instead of having the late fee showing up next month on the invoice, have the system generate a new invoice with the late fee added. You might also have the late fee connected to late invoice reminder. So many days after the reminder goes out , if not paid, system gerenates late fee.

• Matt BetheMatt Bethe commented  · 

I would love to see this added!

Feedback and Knowledge Base