1. Go to “Website”—>"Website Pages". Click "Edit" next to the Studio Policy page.
2. Under “page Title”, name your page, such as “Studio Policy”.
4. Copy and paste your policy into the “Content” area using the Paste tool on the toolbar, or write it in, using the formatting tools above the Content area.
5. At the bottom of the page, make sure you have the Page Status “Active” and assign a Display Order number to it. Lower numbers appear first on the menu.
6. Click on “Save the Page”
7. To activate it, edit the Registration Page. In the Parent Information Section, enable the Studio Policy and save the changes.