If you’re having trouble logging into your account, there could be a number of reasons...
- The most common is a misspelled username or password.
Remember that usernames and passwords are case sensitive, so “MyPassword” is not the same as “mypassword”. If you have forgotten your login, you can reset your password and the system will send you a new one through email.
- If you are a parent or a student, you will not be able to login unless your teacher has marked you with an “Active” status and your account has a username and password.
Please check with your teacher for help with logging in.
- Your browser could be restricting you from logging in.
- You could have reached our Security Lockout Limit
We have added a new security feature which blocks users from accessing their console when an incorrect password is entered ten (10) times.
We hope you understand that this is to protect you, our valued clients from having your accounts compromised.
If you have tried 10 times, your network address will be blocked for one hour. To avoid this, do not try your password 10 times or more. Please confirm your password, reset your password or contact support before continuing on. Support cannot override this block during that hour wait time - this will clear automatically after an hour.
To ensure that this does not happen, below are some tips.
- Click the reset password link below the log in information. If this does not work, please do the following steps...
- If in case you forgot your password, please contact the Music Teacher's Helper Administrator if you are a teacher, staff member, parent or student and have the administrator reset your password for you.
- If you are an administrator, please contact support to have your password reset.
If you are still having trouble logging in, please contact our support team and we’ll help you get back up and running again.