When you sign up for Music Teacher’s Helper, you get your own professionally-designed studio website with many design themes to choose from (even with the Free plan!) at http://[your-studio-name].musicteachershelper.com.
This is where you and your students can go to login. Potential students/parents can...
- Find out more about you, your policy, and your prices
- See photos of you, your bio, or even a embedded video that you add
- Read feedback you share from your other students/parents
- See your own blog articles you create can be one of the best types of content to post on social media
- Register all their details for you (name, email, phone, username, password, custom questions and answers, and more) and automatically be entered into your waiting list
(Example of a Music Teacher's Helper website)
See here for the full version: https://studiowebsite.musicteachershelper.com
If you already have a website at your own domain name, you have a few options for integrating it with Music Teacher’s Helper.
- You may find that your Music Teacher’s Helper studio website does everything that your current website does, and more. If so, you may want to simply redirect your existing website to your new Music Teacher’s Helper website. You can do this through your domain registrar (ie. GoDaddy, etc.). See here for more info on that.
- If you have everything you want on your own website, and only want to use the “log in” portion of Music Teacher’s Helper, then you can put a login form to Music Teacher’s Helper on your website so you and your students can login from your own website.
To use the login form, paste the following code within the “body” section of your website in the “Source” or HTML view of your website editor (see image and script below)
- Or you may choose to use both websites. You could use one for information about your studio, and the other for existing students. It’s up to you. You can put links from one to the other.
Here's the log in script text to add to your site: