With rate packages, you can easily charge students and update rates for multiple students at once. Set up rate packages to:
- Bill hourly, weekly, monthly, or by semester
- Charge for a series of lessons (a set amount for a certain number of lessons that you specify)
- Bill up front in a lump sum or pro-rate the amount over the rate package
- Choose to receive a reminder to reschedule a student when they are nearing the end of the lessons they paid for
Follow these steps to create a new rate package:
1. From the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard, click your name and select Settings
2. Select the Rate Tab
3. Give your rate package a name, value, frequency, etc.
4. To save, select Create New Rate Package
Click on the blue pencil icon to edit existing rate packages
Assigning Rate Packages
Once you have your rate package created, you can assign that rate to new and existing students.
The rate package is assigned during Step 2 (Lesson Information) when creating their account.
The rate package can be assigned or changed when viewing a student's profile. Select the Students tab on the left-hand side, then Manage Students and select the student. You'll see the Rate Packages option near the bottom of the first tab that shows, which is the Student tab.