Click and create an event within seconds by selecting a student’s name and time. Add details such as location, duration, and rate or allow it to default on your most common answers to save even more time. Clicking an existing event allows you to see important lesson information at once without having to jump to different screens. You can also easily edit event information right from the calendar pop-up.
Let's start with...
- On the left side of your screen, click on the Calendar icon, then choose the Calendar entry under that.
- From the calendar view, simply click on a day that you'd like to add a lesson, and choose Add Lesson.
In the Add Lesson window, you create a lesson by...
- Selecting the Student
- Entering a Date (already picked)
- Choosing the Time of the lesson
- Optional: click This lesson repeats to configure the recurring lesson options
- Finally, click the green Create New Lesson button
That's it! The lesson will be created with the default duration set in your Settings under the Calendar tab / Lessons Settings
Now, if you'd like to see more options for the lesson, click on the Add detail option to see...
- Title description field
- Add description checkbox
- Locations pull down menu
- Category pull down menu
- Alternate Rate options
- Apply Make-up Credit checkbox
When done, click the green Create New Lesson button
Now, if you make a mistake, or need to change something, you can do that by...
From the calendar view, click on the lesson you want to edit, then click on the blue pencil icon
If you need the edit the start time of the lesson, select the Reschedule option
In the Edit Lesson window you will see the available options to edit for this lesson. When done, click the green Update Lesson button
On the left side of your screen, click on the Calendar icon, then choose the Calendar entry under that.
From the Calendar view, simply click on a day that you'd like to add a Event, and choose Add Event.
In the Add Event window fill out the details, such as...
- Attendance - All Students (gives you registration options) or Select students
- Students - choose which students for the event
- Title for the event (with checkbox option for adding a description)
- Repeating options checkbox
- Public / Private event option
- Registration - choose if the is Event free or if there a per person rate
Finally, click on the green Create New Event to save your your event and see it on the calendar.
Editing an existing Event from the Calendar
Once your Event is on the calendar, if you need to make a change to it, click the Blue Pencil Icon
If you need the edit the start time of the Event, select the Reschedule option
In the Edit Event window you will see the available options to edit for this event. When done, click the green Save Changes button.