If you primarily teach one instrument and from one place, such as a home studio, setting a default category will save time when creating a new lesson event. If you teach multiple instruments and/or locations, selecting which is easy but setting the most common as default saves time.
To set the default category and the default location, do the following...
- In the top right of the screen, click on your name
- In the pull down menu, choose Settings
- In the Settings area, choose the Calendar tab
- Scroll down to the Lesson settings section.
You will see Default Category and Default Location pull down menus
- Click on the pull down menus and set your default category and default location
- To save your choices, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the green Save Calendar Settings button
Thank you for using Music Teacher’s Helper. These new features will make a big difference in how you run your studio and we’re so excited to make them available shortly!